Oracle DBA / Infrastructure / DevOps SQL
Oracle DBA / Infrastructure / DevOps Engineer (Oracle SQL Automation Windows Hyper-V TCP/IP). Hugely successful and expanding spread betting site is seeking a technologist with a broad range of technical experience to help lead the transformation from current systems to more cloud based technologies (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud).
This is a broad role which will encompass Oracle database support, including troubleshooting complex SQL and performance bottlenecks; Windows Server administration; Virtualisation and Containerisation as well as management of security components such as patch management, endpoint protection and systems hardening.
You?ll be working in a technology driven environment; you should be comfortable with the concept of Infrastructure as Code and keen to make an impact on a successful business through continual improvement.
Based in St. Albans, Hertfordshire (25 minutes from Kings Cross); also parking available (10 mins from M25).
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Oracle database support, including complex SQL troubleshooting and querying
- Automation and scripting experience (e.g. Powershell, Python, Linux, shell scripting)
- Working knowledge of networking technologies (TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP)
- Excellent communication skills
- Desirable: Windows Server administration skills, experience of supporting Hyper-V or VMWare; Security experience (patch management, endpoint protection, systems hardening)
As an Oracle DBA / Infrastructure / DevOps Engineer you can expect to earn a competitive salary (to £70k) plus benefits.
Send your CV or call for a confidential discussion about this Oracle DBA / Infrastructure / DevOps Engineer opportunity.
Job Role: Oracle DBA / Infrastructure / DevOps Engineer; Location: London; Salary: £60,000 to £70,000 + benefits
This Oracle DBA / Infrastructure / DevOps Engineer vacancy is being advertised by Client Server Ltd. Client Server is a leading recruitment consultancy specialising in technical positions in IT, the services advertised are those of an Employment Agency. We recruit across a range of sectors including finance and banking, software houses, innovative technology start-ups, media, telecommunications, eCommerce and consultancies. We will never send your CV without your permission.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959514167