Junior IT Support Analyst - Warrington
Junior IT Support Analyst, based Warrington centre to £16,000 plus bonus and excellent benefits. This successful & expanding financial services company is seeking to recruit an enthusiastic and ambitious junior IT Support Analyst to join an established Service Desk team and assist in providing support to c400 users. You will undergo on-going training and be expected to achieve professional certification.
Our client is seeking a well-educated and self-motivated individual who has a strong interest in IT support and looking to carve out a career in this sector.
- 6 months + experience of remote and hands on support/administration
- Windows Desktop 7,10, Office 365, Android, IOS
- Some understanding of Virtualisation, Networking and Telephony
- Advantage if any experience of Active Directory and MS Exchange administration
- Pro Active, flexible, team player, high attention to detail, process driven
- Willingness to learn with excellent written & verbal communication skills.
- Assist the Support Analysts in providing 1st/2nd line remote and hands on support to c400 desktop users
- Log issues and technical queries managing user expectations and escalating high priority tickets
- Assist in troubleshooting and diagnosis of hardware and software issues
- Assist in Telephone system and mobile device support and deployment of new hardware / software
- Maintaining appropriate documentation.
This is a superb opportunity to join a well-established and successful company who can offer the opportunity to gain experience on a wide range of technologies and undertake training to pursue professional accreditation.
To £16000 plus bonus and an excellent benefits package.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959514277