Maintenance Engineer- Industrial Manufacturer
Salary: £31,500 - £34,000
OTE: £33,000 - £35,000
An exciting opportunity has emerged for a determined Maintenance Engineer at one of the largest Industrial Manufacturers in Surrey. The Maintenance Engineer will be focusing on the Electrical faults that arise within the factory, meaning you would need to be Electrically Bias for this role. The role offers a lot of training both internally and externally, and there is a lot of routes to go into management one day. The site boasts state of the art machinery, an incredible culture and ethos amongst the team, and long term career stability. This is a fantastic opportunity for a determined Maintenance Engineer, so please get in touch if you are interested!
The Maintenance Engineer will need for this role:
· A determined attitude for aspirations to progress
· A full understanding of, and able to complete Reactive and Preventative Maintenance
· An Electrical Qualification
· PLC Fault finding and Modifying Knowledge
The Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
· Extensive in-house and external training
· Opportunity to progress technically
· To be part of a thriving company who are going through a large amount of growth
Commutable from: Leatherhead, Redhill, Cranleigh, Reigate, Guildford
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Joe McAuliffe
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959516534