Advanced Nurse Practitioner, Leeds MAH-Jobs
If you are an Advanced Nurse Practitioner interested in working for a superb practice within the area of Leeds at a single site, purpose built surgery, it is worth getting in touch for more details. This is a practice that is in-tune with its Advanced Nurse Practitioners and supports the development of staff from GPs to ANPs all the way down to their HCAs. There is a big emphasis on collaborative working and being at the forefront of innovative new ways of working. With no Heirachy between different levels of staff as well as a decent workload, this is a practice absolutely worth considering.
* £40,000 - £50,000 + Indemnity + NHS Pension + Competitive Annual Leave
* Superb, modern GP premises
* First rate clinical support including team of ANPs, Pharmacist and Paramedic Practitioner
* Highly efficient, organised admin and building infrastructure
* CQC rated Good in all areas
* High QOF achieving
* Innovative; always seeking new ways of working and happy to listen to ideas
* Collaborative working with a host of third sector organisations
* Regular Clinical meetings for both GPs and Nurses
* 25 - 37.5 hours considered
* Happy for full time to be spread across 4 days if needed
* Seeing a wide variety of patients so Masters or at least working towards a masters is preferred
* Work-flow based on your competencies
* Competitive financial package, plus additional benefits
* Working for a truly innovative practice, ahead of the curve
* NHS pension
* Payment of indemnity fees
If you would like to be considered for this post, please use the 'Apply' section below and attach your latest CV. Or, you can talk to us in confidence about this opportunity on 0113 350 1308.
We are looking to fill the post as soon as possible although the practice is happy to wait for the right ANP & notice period.