Software Developer | Oxfordshire |Competitive
I have been approached by one of my clients to fill the role of Software Developer. This particular client is an industry leading organisation based in Oxfordshire, it is an exciting time to join the firm as they are continuously looking to further grow their global presence. The ideal candidate will need to be very agile and have the ability to adapt to the very challenging environment that this company conduct their work. In this particular role you will be working on the various ongoing projects and supplying clients in various different sectors.
The applicant for Software Developer will essentially have the following experience:
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or significance experience
- 3-5 years' of software development experience
- Proven track record of performing within a high level development programme
- Experience with Semarchy
- Strong SQL Skills (preferably Oracle but not Essential)
- High level data management skills
- Good working knowledge of Talend
- Experience working with ATL
- Be driven to continuously learn within the sector
- Ability to adapt to new environments
- Ability to work well in a team
- A good understanding of data migration
The applicant for Software Developer will desirably have the following experience:
- Experience working with AWS
- Hands on experience with MDM
In keeping with the nature of my clients business they are looking to move quickly through the application process. If you are interested in this exciting opportunity to grow with a leading global company please don't hesitate to apply as Interviews are due to be conducted over the coming weeks. Also please feel free to call Oliver Thompson at G2 Recruitment on *********** to discuss the position further.
Software Developer | Oxfordshire | Competitive
g2 Recruitment are committed to equality of opportunity for all applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships or any other characteristic protected by law.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959516309