National Policy & Portfolio Manager
- Managing all aspects of policy and development within a nationwide asset portfolio
- Responsible for an asset portfolio worth over £2billion
Our client is a property management company with an annual income of over £500 million that manages a range of estates across the UK from grade-listed buildings to high profile and state-of-the-art commercial properties.
This role will be pivotal to the development of policy within asset management across the UK. You will be responsible for all aspects policy, processes and leasing across the portfolio. The role will involve national travel and will include but not be limited to:
- Developing policies in relation to asset management
- Developing an operating manual for the property management function, and provide clarity on the processes to be followed for key activities.
- Acting as a key point of contact for all process audits within asset management
- Spearheading the development of a programme to help the property management function attain ISO9001 quality management accreditation.
- Programme manage head lease event activity and the development of data and analysis at a strategic level
- Managing a team of 5 direct reports where you will be responsible for ensuring they are delivering to relevant targets, and also developing them to progress their careers
The successful candidate will be chartered in a relevant discipline (i.e. Surveyor or Engineer) and will have experience in property/asset management or similar. You will also have:
- Management experience of numerous direct reports simultaneously
- Experience leading continuous improvement/Lean Six Sigma
- A desire to drive a business unit forward and ultimately progress your own career long term
This is an excellent opportunity to join a company that will offer you the autonomy to make key critical decisions that will drive the business forward.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959518562