Mechanical Design Engineer
Abatec are recruiting for an experienced Mechanical Design Engineer to work with an award winning engineering company based in the heart of Somerset. This role will be working on fresh foul water projects across the region.
As Mechanical Design Engineer you will:
- Gain client requirements and create specifications for projects.
- Work alongside the Project Manager and Design Manager to ensure that the designs of projects are running to client requirements, and are compliant with regulations.
- Produce designs in accordance with the design specification.
- Ensure the integrity of the design.
- Complete technical design calculations
- Be involved in material research and awareness of modern production techniques
- Ensure cost effectiveness
- Produce all necessary production and assembly drawings, using the 3D modelling and 2D drawing CAD system
- Undertake site and client visits as required
- Liaise with the end client to ensure that they have a full understanding of the progress of the project.
Our client requires a Mechanical Design Engineer with:
- Mechanical and/or Electrical experience in the Water and Waste Water industry
- Project Management experience
- Mechanical and /or Electrical Engineering degree or equivalent is desirable
- Competitive Salary
- Health cash plan with Healthshield
- Training and development opportunities
If you would like more information, or to apply for this vacancy, please contact Damon Gallivan. The reference for this vacancy is 127582.
We are always looking for candidates for similar positions, so please register your details with us to hear about similar opportunities that you may be interested in.
Abatec Ltd. is working as an employment agency on behalf of a client.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959515461