One of my key clients is looking for an Infrastructure Engineer to join their team in Bolton on a permanent basis.
Key Skills required of the Infrastructure Engineer:
- Support and Maintenance of Mixed platform systems including Windows, Mac and Linux
- Experience of all Microsoft Office Versions, including Office 365
- Experience of working with Windows Server 2003 - 2016 Including support for all versions of Exchange server including Office 365
- Networking knowledge such as TCP/IP, LAN, WAN, VPN, Wi-Fi
- Previous use and knowledge of VMWare and Hyper-V
- Able to use initiative when occasionally dealing with Legacy hardware and software
- Knowledge of install, repair and maintenance of PC Desktop and Laptop Hardware and software
- Experience of Liaising with external IT Providers to produce and provide proposals and quotes to customers.
Desirable Qualifications of the Infrastructure Engineer:
- Microsoft Certified to at least Server administrator level or higher
- Relevant Professional Qualifications
The successful Infrastructure Engineer will be paid up to £35,000.
If interested, please apply immediately. We also offer up to £500 for successful referrals.
Premier are acting as an employment agency
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959514949