An opportunity has arisen for an experienced lift service engineer to join a leading manufacturer of passenger and various other lifting systems. This position offers the right candidate the chance to develop further within a successful company who believe very strongly in investing in their staff.
You be responsible for:
- Carrying planned maintenance of units in Glasgow.
- Attending breakdowns.
- Providing excellent customer service and build client relationships.
To be successful within the role you will have:
- Engineering experience within the lift industry.
- A good understanding of engineering.
- An NVQ/SVQ Level 3 in lift engineering, CSCS Card (c.s.c.s / c s c s) or a J5/J25 module or a LEIA qualification.
In return you will receive an excellent benefits package which includes:
- £28,000 - £32,000.
- Company vehicle
- Mobile Phone
- Product training.
In addition to the formal package the company are offering the chance for an individual to join the team and have an exciting career in the industry.
We aim to respond to suitable candidates within 5 working days. If you have not heard from us within this time, please feel free to contact us to receive feedback on your application and discuss your requirements.
Professional Technical is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959512697