Senior Digital Architect
Sanderson Recruitment are currently looking for a Senior Digital Architect for a leading Retail Challenger Bank based in the heart of London. This is a permanent role and is seen as a pinnacle position with in the bank as they embark on a digital revamp that will alter product proposition, customer interaction and experience.
Success in this role will look like you being the single, initial technical point of contact for all Digital projects in the Bank, with the internal delivery teams actively looking for your guidance on the best way to deliver change. You will also take ownership of the strategic technological roadmap and play an active role in change advisory meetings.
It is essential that you have a passion for technology and proactively research new concepts that could have a knock on effect on the market, our client aren't necessarily limited to tried and tested banking systems but more so on applications that are able to offer seamless purchasing and payment experiences. As well as this core fundamental architecture concepts, experience of working at an Enterprise organisation and experience delivering Digital Solutions must be evident throughout your CV.
- Help align IT strategy and planning with company's business goals, particularly in the Digital space
- Help maintain and develop the architectural artefacts required for the bank to fully understand and optimise its' IT Landscape.
- Ensure changes in the Digital space align with group IT strategies and roadmaps
- Ensure Digital projects meet business & technical requirements across the bank
- Technology Lifecycle - Develop understanding of the full hardware and software estate in order to identify potential opportunities for investments
- Work with Business Analysts to provide designs and architecture to reach a consensus based solution that is scalable, adaptable and fit for purpose
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of latest technologies available in the Digital domain and develop an understanding of how these can best be incorporated into the existing estate
If you feel your skillset and experience is in line with the aforementioned please make contact with Simon Rookledge on ************* or ********************************
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959515039