Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer
We?re looking for a Multi-skilled Maintenance Engineer to come and join a very reputable market leader in the Automation materials handling industry based at one of its prominent sites within the Stoke on Trent area.
The successful Multi-skilled Maintenance Engineer will be required to undertake PPM and reactive breakdown repair work on a range of Automated equipment. Using your proven engineering skills and experience to determine priorities, deliver a high standard of work and give a professional service to the customer always. You will work a 4 on 4 off shift rotation (2 days, 2 nights, 4 off).
You will receive a competitive salary plus shift premium and pension
- An experienced Multi-skilled Maintenance Engineer ideally with an electrical bias
- Educated to ONC level Electrical / Mechanical Engineering or equivalent
- Ideally Apprentice trained but not essential
- Ability to read and fault find on electrical systems
- Ability to undertake mechanical repairs
- Able to Work at Height
- A willingness and ability to learn new tasks
If you are interested in this role, feel you have the right skills necessary and would like a new challenge in an automated environment, then please do apply.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959519398