SHE Operations Engineer
Do you have experience in the Oil & Gas industry? Are you looking to take on a new role within SHE Operations?
Job Title: SHE Operations Engineer
Industry Sector: Oil and Gas
Package: Competitive Salary + Benefits
Our Client operates on a 24 hour, 7 days a week basis, across a diverse range of low and high hazard industries including power, gas, fuel storage & also in energy trading. The group is continually expanding, providing operations, maintenance and management services and solutions throughout the UK and services to other global businesses and has experience in areas such as the Middle East, Europe and South America.
Under the direction of the Director of SHE, Technical & Risk Management, the Operations SHE Engineer will support in implementing and achieving the client's overall SHE philosophy, strategy and actions.
To act as a key member & contributor to the SHE team through encouragement and promotion of the client's strategies and standards; and to provide supportive and constructive challenge as required. The bias will be to ensure continuous improvement in process safety performance across the sites.
* Engineering Degree or HND with experience.
* Experience in process related industry (Chemicals, Refining or E&P).
* Experience in working with company safety management systems.
* Delivered coaching or training to internal or external personnel.
* Demonstrate knowledge & participation in Risk Assessment techniques (HAZOP, PHA, LOPA & Task-Based) COMAH regulations, major accident hazards & process safety "barriers".
* Deep knowledge of operational safe working procedures and associated safety management systems.
* Assurance & verification processes.
* Proficient in MS Excel, Word & Powerpoint.
In order for your application to be progressed, all candidates must meet the minimum requirements of the job role person specification.
If you are interested within the role and are looking for more information please apply above.
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959513028