CSV/Software Engineer - Herts - Contract
Vivid Resourcing are committed to equality of opportunity for all applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships or any other characteristic protected by law.
I have a requirement for a new resource to lead the validation effort for the scoping, installation and validation of a new Electronic Document Management System (EDMS).
Start date would be as soon as possible for an estimated 12 months (contract would be 6 months to start with).
Working hours 40 per week, 5 days per week. With potential overtime and weekend working as required to meet project deadlines.
They are looking for someone who has at least 2-3 years' experience in a Pharmaceutical/Bio Pharmaceutical environment.
They intend to implement ACE v220.127.116.11 with modules ACE Analytics, LMS and EDMS.
The project will involve travel to the US, this individual must be able to travel.
CSV Engineer/ Software Engineer with Test Experience
KEY SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Strong communication skills and experience of working in a cross functional team.
- Experience of working to deadlines.
- Good documentation skills and ability to illicit requirements from business users
- Experience of writing User Acceptance Tests that map directly to user requirements
- Experience of testing software to identify and resolve problems from an end users perspective.
- Significant experience of preparing / writing full validation lifecycle documentation.
- Accurately monitoring and recording results in test documentation.
- Knowledge of functional, reliability and performance testing.
- Preparing detailed test plans, acceptance criteria and test scenarios for the project.
- Knowledge and understanding of Waterfall and Agile development lifecycles.
- Knowledge of databases and SQL an advantage.
- Analysing, writing reports & communicating results to colleagues & managers.
BSc in Software Engineering / IT / Computer Science or related discipline.
Rates are negotiable dependant on experience.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959516605