3D Printing Technician
Role: 3D Printing Technician - 4545
Location: Royston, Hertfordshire
Competitive salary and excellent benefits package
Our client, a large international and world leading company in precious metal refining sector seeks an experienced and enthusiastic 3D Printing Technician to manage the Ceramic 3D printing laboratory, including planning and scheduling experiments, managing environmental, health and safety (EHS) systems and organising characterisation. You will perform characterisation on both incoming materials and finished products using techniques including scanning electron microscopy (SEM), tensile or crush testing and particle size distribution (PSD) measurements. Due to the secure nature of the site you will need to provide five years of work references and undertake a credit check.
Skills and Experience:
- Experience in a technician role, preferably experienced in a variety of materials characterisation techniques such as optical microscopy, SEM, crush testing, PSD measurements
- Good competency in MS Office, particularly Excel
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail
- Grade C or equivalent in Mathematics, English and a Science (or equivalent)
- Demonstrated ability to organise tasks within set priorities
- Shows initiative and can work unsupervised, and abilities to supervise others
- Confident communicator who works well in a team
For further information on the client and specific project, please submit your CV to ********************************* or contact Shanila Fernando on ************
Guidant Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Guidant Group is committed to diversity and flexibility in the workplace. If you require any reasonable adjustments to support you during the application process, please mention this at any stage.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959514270