Accounts Payable Administrator
Accounts Payable Administrator ? Birmingham ? £18,000
Our client is recruiting an Accounts Payable Administrator to join their busy team.
Duties of the Accounts Payable Administrator:
- Check, code and process specified invoices in a timely and efficient manner
- Ensure invoices are processed accurately and paid to terms in accordance with policies and procedures
- Assist in ensuring that the Purchase Ledger is maintained and is accurate always
The Accounts Payable Administrator must possess:
- Previous experience of working in an Accounts payable administrator role, typically evidenced by 2 years? experience or relevant qualification
- Ideally experience in a large organisation
- Proactive individual with strong commitment to achieving results
The Accounts Payable Administrator can expect:
- £18,000 per annum
- Temporary role until July 2018
If you are experienced within the following areas please apply: Finance Assistant, Accounts Assistant, Payroll, Invoicing, Credit Controller.
Please note, due to the large number of responses we receive, if you have not heard from us within 7 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959513762