Motorhome Technician - Leyland
Alecto Recruitment is currently recruiting for a Motorhome Engineer based in Leyland.
Due to an ever demanding requirement for its services, our client is looking for an experienced Service Technician; the successful applicant ideally will have experience in a motorhome, caravan, car, kitchen fit out, electrical, commercial vehicle, motor trade or similar service environment
* Fitting of parts and accessories as required.
* Carrying out Pre-delivery inspections (Pdi's), Habitation Inspections, winterisation and servicing to the required standards under supervision and guidance from a qualified technician.
* Rectification of gas faults and servicing appliances.
* Fitting bike racks, awning, Status TV aerials.
* Undertaking minor fault finding/rectifying on 12v electrics and plumbing.
* Ensuring your working area is clean, tidy and safe at all times.
* Look after the tools supplied and replace any that are broken or damaged.
* Attend various training course as required.
* Attend Health and Safety training and be aware of the companies H&S policy.
* Liaise with and giving full service to the sales team.
* Promotion of the Company, its products and services.
* Ensure a high level of customer service is maintained at all times by following and working within our computer system and customer care programme.
* Performing any other ad hock tasks, as required, which will help to contribute to the overall performance of the Company.
You must be able to produce high quality work in a busy Motor Trade environment, be motivated and show flexibility according to the needs of your team.
Motor Trade experience as a qualified Vehicle Technician is essential.
- Up to £23,000
- Overtime Offered
This is an excellent opportunity working with a company who will offer a rewarding and progressive career. To apply for this role and find out more details, please forward your CV to Sarah Taylor at **************************** . Alecto Recruitment Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately. We thank all applicants who respond, but only those short listed will be contacted.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959515478