PPI Case Handler
PPI Case Handler ? No Phone Work!
Salary: £17,026.75 (£8.45 P/H) with Quarterly Bonus potential
Hours: 8am-6pm Monday - Friday
Location: Salford, just off Regent Road
About the role?
Working on behalf of one of the world?s largest banks you will be working within the Payment Protection Insurance department being responsible for managing customers PPI complaints from acknowledgement stage through to calculation stage.
You will be using various systems to analyze data in regards to customers PPI claims and processing of commission complaints including logging, calculating and preparing customer refunds. You will also be required to communicate to customers via letters at complaint acknowledgement and calculation stage.
The Benefits we will provide you:
- Fortnightly pay on a Friday.
- Quarterly bonus
- 28 days paid annual leave
- Free on-site Parking
- Fully subsidised on-site restaurant
- Good public transport links for Train/Metro/Bus
- Full paid training provided
- Genuine Progression Opportunities
- Staff discounts; Online portal with discounts available for restaurants, gyms, retail, days out, cinema etc..
- Childcare Vouchers
- Monthly incentives e.g. Plasma TV, Weekend City Break, Creamfields tickets, IPad etc..
- An abundance of social events including Summer Event, Christmas party, Summer BBQ?s, Charity Events and much more!
- Due to the nature of the role you must be over 18.
- Confident to use systems
- 1 year?s administration experience.
- Great attention to detail
- DBS will be completed
- Credit check to be completed
More about us?
As one of the largest global players in the contact centre industry, with over 130,000 employees worldwide, we?ve been delivering great customer experiences on behalf of well-known UK brands for more than 20 years. Here in the UK, to support our growth, we?re looking for people to join our 5,000 strong team operating from 9 locations in Manchester, Newcastle, Belfast and Derry.
We offer a mix of sales, customer and technical support services across a variety of sectors, including Financial Services, Telecommunications, Retail, Technology and Utilities.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959517500