Lead UX Designer
Lead UX Designers are invited to apply for the opportunity to join a well known Financial Software Company based in Central London. For many years this Company have led the way in developing software applications used by the world's leading financial institutes and now they have an opportunity for a talented Lead UX Designer to join the TEAM!
The new Lead UX Designer will need to have strong experience of developing user interface designs and have a clear understanding of user interface architecture. Working alongside development teams the new Lead UX Designer will have knowledge of UI best practices and have experience of developing appropriate prototypes of designs.
As a Lead UX Designer the successful candidate will act as mentor to the development teams and offer guidance and training on modern UX principles and practices. The successful Lead UX Designer will work alongside other business streams to help them understand different approaches to UX design thus enabling them to see new ways of delivering key projects to clients.
- Experience of Wireframing, Information Architecture, User Centred Design, Interaction Design
- To have previously been in a lead position managing teams of UX Designers, Information Architects, Software Designers
- Experience of working on large scale projects
- Experience of working within an Agile environment
- Experience of creating site functionality, interaction, site architecture, user interfaces, and navigation.
What?s on Offer?
- Annual salary up to £100,000
- Company Pension
- Annual Bonus Scheme
- Private Medical Insurance
- 25 Days Holiday
- Tech Conferences, Meet-ups, Tech Courses
- Highly Modern Office Environment close to Central London Tube Station!
This exciting Software Company are looking for a Lead UX Designer that truly loves everything design, is someone that enjoys solving complex problems, thinking around corners and moving forwards through learning.
If you?d like to learn more please click the APPLY BUTTON and a Spencer Scott associate will be in touch!
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959519076