IT Service Delivery Manager - ITIL
IT Service Delivery Manager required to lead a team of circa 10 Technical IT / Infrastructure resources providing 1st, 2nd, 3rd line support and Incident / Problem Management for this leading company based near Stoke-on-Trent. Paying £40k - £50k + benefits.
As the IT Service Delivery Manager you will also be responsible for the management of the IT Infrastructure, Incident/Problem Management and Major Outages.
You should have experience in competently managing Service Desk / IT Infrastructure Teams to deliver all IT requirements. You should also have experience of working in partnership with third party vendors and providers to deliver the needs of the organisation. You will have a proven track record and be able to provide multiple examples of delivering IT solutions and will be a strong communicator with the ability to work in a team environment.
Experience required -
- Previous experience as an IT Service Delivery Manager / IT Operations Manager / Service Desk Manager
- ITIL experienced / qualified
- Owner of IT service desk, 2nd line, 3rd line & Incident/Problem management & Major outages teams
- Previous people management of large technical teams
- Infrastructure Management
- A track record of successfully working with third parties
IT Service Delivery Manager - Paying £40k - £50k salary plus benefits - based near Stoke-on-Trent
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959514303