IT Business Analyst
I am exclusively partnered with a market leading specialist retailer based in Accrington, searching for an IT Business Analyst to play a pivotal role in a technology led business transformation. Working closely with the IT Director, the role will be responsible for technical requirements gathering across the business, liaising with internal stakeholders and third party suppliers to ensure a seamless implementation placing the end user at the heart of this.
It is essential that the post holder has exceptional stakeholder management and a high level of requirements documentation skills, having had full project lifecycle experience. We would love to hear from any individual with experience in establishing business analysis principles on a company wide scale. Additionally, experience working in an agile environment or understanding of agile principles would be advantageous
The Ideal Candidate:
- Experience in end to end Business Analysis, notably on Business Systems and Applications projects.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills.
- Experience working in an Agile environment.
- Experience within the manufacturing, retail, wholesale etc industry would be highly advantageous.
- Experience working on ERP systems (Desirable)
- Business Analysis Certification e.g. ISEB or BCS (Desirable).
This is an excellent opportunity to join a market leader, with a great culture for personal development. La Fosse are working exclusively with the client, please submit your profile and if you require any further information please contact Joseph Bourton who is managing the search.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959517277