Transform Your Tomorrow...Today at Curtiss-Wright
At Curtiss-Wright, you have the opportunity to transform the way our customers do business, as well as transform your career. Our entrepreneurial environment provides our employees with excellent experiences that enable them to develop their skills through stretch assignments and the opportunity to work with the best talent in the industry. At Curtiss-Wright, you will have the opportunity to contribute from day one - and that's just the beginning of how we help you transform your tomorrow.
Curtiss-Wright Corporation (NYSE:CW) is a global innovative company that delivers highly engineered, critical function products and services to the commercial, industrial, defense and energy markets. Building on the heritage of Glenn Curtiss and the Wright brothers, Curtiss-Wright has a long tradition of providing reliable solutions through trusted customer relationships. The company employs approximately 10,000 people worldwide, and has a turnover of over $2.5 billion per annum.
Christchurch, 15 Enterprise Way, Aviation Park West, UK
- Test and investigate products returned by customers to identify failure causes and determine appropriate rework or repair schemes.
- Record investigation findings in a manner suitable for direct customer response including the use of 8D format reports.
- Perform repair or rework in accordance with company workmanship guidelines.
- Comply with health, safety and environmental requirements applicable to work being undertaken.
- Support production activities by investigating and repairing end-of-line test failures.
- Determine the root causes of failures and identify improvement opportunities where appropriate.
- Support department activities such as 5S, stock management and general housekeeping.
- BTEC ONC in electronics or relevant experience
- Computer literate
- Ability to read schematic diagrams and working knowledge of electronic fault finding and repair techniques, advantageous but not essential
- Self-motivated and able to work unsupervised
- Able to work under pressure, produce quality work with attention to detail
- A team player able to fit in with an existing team
This role offers long term career progression for anyone looking to start and progress their career. Immediate interviews offered for the right candidates along with a competitive salary and benefits package.
This position may require exposure to information which is subject to export control regulations such as the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). All applicants must meet eligibility requirements of the ITAR and of the UK/EU through completion of a Baseline Personnel Security Standard (BPSS) application. In the event information provided on the BPSS application reveals ineligibility to access US export controlled information, any offer of employment may be withdrawn.
Curtiss-Wright values diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. If you require accommodation due to a disability at any time during the recruitment and/or assessment process, please contact Talent Acquisition opens an email client application and we will make all reasonable efforts to accommodate your request.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959511040