We are currently recruiting for a Case Handler at our Bolton & Bury offices! We will provide full training and support! No experience is necessary!
Who we are:
Survey Confederation is part of a rapidly growing group of companies, who deliver outstanding results by hiring exceptional people. We continually nurture the potential of these exceptional people by developing and promoting our staff members.
You will earn 16-18k a year, be up skilled and trained to become a highly experienced member of the team. You will be making Inbound / outbound calls and assessing and handling clients cases, obtaining information for their claims. You will speak to our friendly, existing clients to gather and obtain information and input this information onto our user friendly computer system. You will join one of our many teams, where you will be competing against other teams and team members in a fun, fast paced and professional environment.
What you?ll need to be successful at this role;
- Outgoing & friendly
- Computer literate
- Able to work with a team and as an individual
- Able to build Rapport with customers
- Able to assist customers in an empathetic and confident manner
- Strong minded and professional with urge to excel in the work place
- Self-motivated with a positive approach to targets
- Punctual and smart
- Automatic enrollment into the company pension scheme after three months
- 28 days holidays
- Fun days and incentives
- Excellent career development opportunities
- Regular funded social days such as Alton towers, sky diving & go karting
- Weekly and monthly incentive prizes and competitions
- Monday to Friday office hours, no weekends!
- Early incentive finish for Fridays!
- Modern town centre offices, 5 minute walk from Bolton railway station and main bus links
Our progression roles are
- Quality Controllers
- Team Leaders
- Compliance Agents
- Data/ Dialler Analysts
To apply for the above position, please click "apply now" and submit your CV.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959515045