IT 1st Line Support
The NCC is looking for an IT support engineer to coordinate its at-desk IT service and to provide first line software and hardware support on a 12 months basis.
Coordinate on-site IT support
- Act as principal on-site reactive first and second line IT support, troubleshooting software and hardware issues including iPhones, iPads, Laptops, Desktops and AV.
- Assist in documenting IT systems and set-ups.
- Troubleshoot basic network issues such as DHCP, DNS.
- To maintain a high degree of customer service to our staff and building users.
- Basic Active Directory tasks such as creating user accounts, resetting passwords, creating groups etc.
- Support remote and home workers through VPN and remote desktop.
- Set up and deployment of IP desk phones.
- Improve operational processes and ensure service desk procedures are accurate, appropriate and up to date.
- Provide IT support and software installations and uninstalls for the training team.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959514069