Senior UX Designer
Role: Senior UX Designer - User Experience
Salary: £45,000 - £52,000
A well-known, high profile and industry leading organisation are looking to recruit an experienced Senior UX Designer. The client provides an excellent and stimulating environment where you will be surrounded by an outstanding team of developers and designers and other IT & Digital professionals.
You will have experience of creating brilliant, innovative and intuitive digital interactions. You will work closely with in-house Product Engineering and Product Management Teams, creating customer journeys. You will be highly skilled in sketching, wireframing, prototyping, running workshops and more. You will have a genuine interest and passion in delighting a customer through a site journey.
As a Senior UX Designer, you'll lead workshops and meetings with Senior Stakeholders.
- Experience as a Senior UX Designer, designing bleeding edge user experiences across desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Currently working in a UX / Design Consultant role or agency side role or as in-house expert in this area.
- Experience of working closely with Agile Development teams with a strong understanding of Agile Methodology and Lean UX principles.
- Strong Wireframing and Sketching skills using either Axure, Balsamiq, Sketch Adobe XD or even pen & paper!
- Leading workshops, Managing Stakeholders and mentoring other team members.
- You will have a creative mindset, with strong problem solving skills and a passion for User Centered Design.
- Desirable - Experience of working with MVT Tools.
- Excellent salary
- Desirable location
- 25 days' annual holiday (+ bank holidays)
- BUPA Private Healthcare
- Pension Scheme
- Company Bonus Scheme
- Childcare Vouchers
This role requires you to be extremely creative and dynamic in your approach to design. You must have a passion and real interest in design and all things 'UX'.
Coburg Banks IT specialise in recruiting in a variety of areas including: Development, IT Support, Programme and Project Management, Business Analysts and Testing as well as mid to senior level IT appointments. We would welcome the opportunity of helping you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV to us
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959513751