Azure NET Developer / Azure Developer - IT Consultancy
.NET Development, Azure, C#
Azure .NET Developer, with a strong .NET development background with Azure solutions, is required for a leading Microsoft Gold Partner based in Guildford, Surrey, paying from £40,000 ? £85,000 + bonus.
Working within the .NET software development team for a leading Microsoft Gold Partner, the Azure Developer / Azure .NET Developer will be heavily involved in developing and delivering consultancy projects across Azure Service Bus, Azure SQL Server, Azure Service Fabric, Azure Data Factory, Azure Web Apps, Azure Cosmos DB, Azure SQL Data Lake, and Azure Stream Analytics. You will have a strong background and understanding of delivering C# .NET solutions and to developer and deliver Microsoft Azure based architecture solutions.
The salary range of £40,000 - £85,000 salary is quite a wide range. This is due to multiple Azure .NET Developer positions being available where they can take people on at all levels from junior developer to principle developer.
- Strong .NET development background
- Strong experience of developing Microsoft Azure solutions
- Proven experience of delivering solutions across various Azure components, including Service Bus, Web Roles, Storage, Azure Services etc.
- Strong experience in delivering C# .NET solutions
- Ideally Microservice architecture experience
- Good understanding of application lifecycle management experience, Visual Studio Online and Team Foundation Services
- Excellent stakeholder management and communication skills
This position would suit an Azure .NET Developer / Azure Developer / Azure Architect / Azure Technical Architect / Azure Solutions Architect / Azure Technical Consultant / Azure Solutions Consultant, who has a strong and proven .NET software development background with experience of delivering Azure solutions.
This Azure .NET Developer position will be based from Guildford & some travel across London & home counties and will be paying from £40,000 ? £85,000 + bonus, depending upon background and experience.
To apply for this position, please forward your CV or call for further information.
To be considered for this role, you must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959516645