Validation Engineer - North West - 6 Months
My North West based Pharmaceutical Client has a current need for a Validation Engineer to join them on an initial 6 month basis.
The function of this role will be to provide support to an expansion project and as such experience with Facilities and Utilities experience is required, and in particular experience with filling lines.
The role will include a combination of Protocol and Document generation, alongside execution but will be an opportunity for a multi-disciplined Validation Engineer to engage in an exciting contract position.
In addition to the above, you will be required to have the following skills/experience:
- Experience of working on the validation of filling lines (knowledge of lines filling vials/ampoules would be beneficial).
- Working knowledge of IQ, OQ, PQ - Generation & Execution.
- Supervising Technicians with the execution and reviewing protocols
- Conversant in Current GMP and Engineering Guidelines
- Knowledge of Depyrogenation ovens/tunnels would be desirable but not essential.
With interviews already being arranged if this role suits please do not hesitate to apply as my Client's need is URGENT.
PHARMACEUTICAL / IQOQPQ / VALIDATION / PROTOCOL / VIAL / AMPOULE / GMP / NORTH WEST
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959514093