Automation Test Engineer - Derby - Up to £50,000
Automation Test Engineer
Salary: Up to £50,000
Are you an experienced Software Tester with both manual and automation testing experience? I?m looking for a confident, motivated, self-starter, who is comfortable and had experience working in a C#/.Net environment. You will be the sole tester in an agile environment so the ability to work individually and as part of a wider team is essential. This will be a role where you will champion the QA execution and will thrive under the responsibility working on exciting Greenfield projects.
- Responsible for creating test strategies, test plans, test cases, test completion reports
- Closely working with the development team, project manager and product owner
- Ability to work as an individual and as part of a wider team
- The ability to work under pressure and prioritise workload.
- Experience with Test Automation tools such as Selenium Web Driver, Ranorex or similar
- Excellent communication skills
- ISTQB/ISEB certified
- C# programming experience
- Continuous Integration with Jenkins, TeamCity or similar
If you would like to be considered for this role, apply below or get in contact with Richard Bailey for further details.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959513779