Software Engineer C++ / GUI
Role: Software Engineer
My client is fast building some of the most interesting products on the market. If you are interested in pushing the boundaries of science, bioengineering and software engineering, this is a position you will want to consider.
You will be developing products within the biotechnology sector. You will be a software engineer either with a highly relevant educational background (PhD or Msc) or commercial experience of delivering similar products.
- Bachelor's degree in Electronics/Computer Science/Software Engineering or equivalent industry experience
- Building apps across multiple platforms and devices, Comfortable working in Linux
- High proficiency in C++ programming
- Proficiency in QT
- Development of new apps and GUIs
- Strong apps debugging, testing and deployment skills
- Excellent problem solving and communication skills
- Graphical user interface design & implementation in QT
- Desktop/Mobile control software development for instruments and automation devices
- Previous commercial or hobby robotics and home automation projects would be an advantage
- Hand-on ability to build, test and troubleshoot
If you would like more information about this fantastic software design position, apply with your most recent CV ASAP.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959513986