circa £20,000 depending on experience plus bonuses
Free onsite parking
- Organised with a keen eye for detail?
- Tenacious with a can do attitude?
- Driven by delivering excellent customer service?
If you have answered yes to these questions, this may be the role for you!
Credit Controller - OUR CLIENT
A well known company with an excellent brand and reputation for training and developing their teams. Due to continued success and growth, they are seeking experienced Credit Controller's to join their team on a permanent basis. You will be responsible for managing a portfolio of accounts within the business. With an attractive bonus scheme, modern offices, and free parking. This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to work for a successful business within a great team environment.
Credit Controller - THE OPPORTUNITY
You will manage and maintain assigned Accounts in line with the Credit Management policy of reducing debtor days. You will resolve customer queries promptly to ensure outstanding debt is minimised.
You will also authorise release of orders where credit limits have been exceeded or accounts have been placed on hold. You will ensure that all payments are allocated efficiently, working closely with the rest of the Credit Department to ensure all processes are adhered to.
Credit Controller - EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- You will have a sound understanding of credit control procedures and proven ability to work as a team player within a proactive, and busy department
- Good computer skills including Work packages such as Excel.
- Excellent communication and time management skills
- Strong analytical and organisational skills coupled with attention to detail
- Experience of working within a credit control position with responsibility of managing your own portfolio of client
Please apply, highlighting your credit control experience. If you do not receive a response within five working days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. We look forward to hearing from you!
This role would be perfect for a Credit Controller.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959516235