ISPE Swimming Pool Engineer
ISPE Swimming Pool Engineer- Birmingham
We are currenly recruiting for an experienced swimming pool engineer with extensive knowledge of commercial & leisure pools, my client are one of the leading companies within the pool industry & have a sound reputation for design, construction, maintenance & servicing homes & leisure centres throughout West Midlands & surrounding counties.
You will need to be based in the West Midlands.
Servicing of client swimming pools and spas.
You will need to know how to carry out calibration of dosing systems.
Pump, filter replacement, sand changes & installing new UV units.
- A minimum of 1 years experience working as a swimming pool engineer.
- Happy to throughout the North West of the country on a regular basis.
- ISPE membership is very beneficial.
- You will need excellent customer service skills for this role.
- £27,000-£30,000 dependent on experience & qualifications.
- Overtime available
- 45 hours a week including 1 hour break
- 28 days holiday including bank holidays
- Company van included in package
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959514654