User Experience Consultant - UX - Front-End
User Experience Consultant / Hove / 3 Months Contract / 350 to 450 GBP (Per Day)
This role is responsible for maximising customer satisfaction by developing, delivering and maintaining world class online customer experiences that increase conversion rates, usage growth and servicing functionalities across all servicing and public websites/digital assets.
- Responsible for identifying the requirements of our customer and partners? online needs during projects and change activity. Promotes the ?think customer? approach.
- Responsible for the information architecture, navigation, user-flows, experience architecture and interaction designs that effectively and directly solve the customers/partners online needs.
- Identifying the need for customer research and managing the research process, front-end analysis, interviewing, focus groups and requirements gathering.
- Use of appropriate user experience tools including storyboarding, scenario development, high-level use case definition, user and task analysis to capture and develop user requirements and integrate elements into user interaction designs.
- Work in collaboration with UI Designer to create, evaluate and modify prototypes to support development process and facilitate iterative testing of prototypes.
- Design and develop usability testing plans. Lead engagement with usability test suppliers.
- Work closely with the analytics team to analyse and interpret website metrics in order to develop deep and broad understanding of user base and user behaviour. Make recommendations based on collected data and overall strategy.
- Be at the centre of expertise in terms of giving the customers and partners a world-class digital user experience. Represent the team on key projects as and when required as the dedicated online user experience specialist.
- Develop and share deep knowledge of customer insight to understand our customer and partners? needs, attitudes, goals, values and behaviours to be able to deliver personalised and customised digital experiences.
- Desirable to have Bachelor?s Degree in a psychology discipline or equivalent
- Essential to have history of concepting user-centred digital experiences for large / complex organisations.
- Understanding of UX principles, personas, usability and other UX disciplines.
- Experience with research and testing as part of the design process (including desk research, multi-variant testing and user testing).
- Sound business knowledge and business acumen.
- Client facing experience in an agency environment would be beneficial
- Excellent communication and written skills.
- Confident to challenge briefs and requests from within and outside the organisation.
- Ability to influence and build trusted relationships with all levels within the organisation and external agencies and become a strong advocate for user centred design
- Good team player ? ability to work collaboratively across disciplines
- Pays attention to new online trends, behaviours, technologies and how the organization can use these to retain customers, transform offline processes to online, and to optimize experiences and procedures
If you match these requirements, please apply in the normal way. Elevate will send you an email, please open, click and action that email and your application will be visible to the hiring organisation directly.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959515281