Head of Data
Head of Data
Gateshead (NE11 0NA) and London (SW1P 4DF)
Salary: £65,000 - £85,000
Permanent - 35 hours per week
We are seeking a Head of Data to put data at the heart of transforming the broken housing market. The role will help to change the way that housing data is valued and managed both inside and outside the organisation and will design and build a team to own and manage key corporate data sets and influence data culture throughout the housing sector.
We are looking for an individual with a proven track record in changing data culture and who can demonstrate the ability to:
- Engage senior stakeholders in developing a shared data vision
- Drive cultural and organisational change in the way we use data.
- Lead the development of a common data strategy and structure
- Establish data governance and clear accountability for data
- Oversee implementation of changes to improve the agency?s data and reporting requirements
Please advise whether you are already Security Cleared (SC) or Counter Terrorism Check (CTC) cleared. Competitive annual leave and pension provision are offered and you will also be expected to work flexibly from our modern offices and also from home. Please specify in your application your preferred base location.
Closing Date: 24th November 2017
How to apply:
Please click the apply button to go to the recruiter's website where you will be required to complete the application process.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959517793