Java Developer - Contract - Gaming - Java 8, Spring, Hibernate, JMS,
Java Developer with extended knowledge in Core Java Technologies and parallel experience in Spring, Hibernate, JMS or MQ Series and RESTful web services with direct involvement in developing high volume distributed systems is immediately required to join a multi-national online gaming company based in South London on a 6-month contract.
As a Java Developer, you will be working on a high quality scalable platform building cutting edge and beautiful web and mobile products using the latest Core Java technologies (including Java 8) along with Spring, Spring Boot, MongoDB, Microservices, REST webservices, Docker, Jenkins, Maven & GIT in a highly Agile environment following best practices (TDD/BDD). Working closely with fellow Developers, Engineers, Product Owners & Architects, you'll be assisting on key technical decisions within projects and prototype new technologies such as Scala, Play & Java 9.
Skills and Experience Criteria:
- Core Java development experience using Java 8
- RESTful web services (developed from ground up).
- Spring Frameworks (Core Spring, Spring MVC, SpringBoot etc.)
- NoSQL development experience (MongoDB, Cassandra, Couchbase etc.)
- JMS or MQSeries knowledge.
- Hibernate experience.
- Understanding in microservices-based architecture.
- Scala experience (highly desired).
- Previous exposure working within a gaming or regulated environment (highly desired)
- Agile experience
This is an excellent opportunity to join a multi-award-winning team at an innovative gaming business with over 100 million players worldwide, operating across the UK, US, Europe & the Far East. The role offers the chance to work within a sociable team environment at a business recognised as one of the best most exciting and engaging companies in the UK tech scene.
Get in touch with an updated copy of your CV or feel to call number provided if you require any additional information.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959519195