£40,000 – £55,000
A leading global retailer are looking for a talented SEO Manager to join their fast-paced ecommerce department.
The digital marketing team are responsible globally for the delivery of high quality traffic, and the growth of off-site customer conversion points. Working closely with other departments, they contribute to revenue targets by delivering a high return on media investment alongside engaging and relevant customer communications.
The SEO Manager will be responsible for the delivery of best practice SEO across the website globally. They will develop and champion the global strategy across internal teams, coaching and developing SEO knowledge at multiple levels. As someone who thrives on data and performance, they will constantly interrogate traffic, spotting opportunities and making swift recommendations to maximise revenue.
The core areas of responsibility are as follows:
- • Development and implementation of the SEO strategy globally, supported by a leading SEO agency team
- • Quickly build positive working relationships with key SEO stakeholders internally, leading thinking and coaching in best practice
- • Develop and manage an SEO roadmap which prioritises projects based on revenue impact, and looks to test new technologies and strategies alongside day to day optimisation efforts
- • Daily interrogation of organic traffic globally, swift opportunity identification and implementation
- • Remain at the forefront of Google technology and algorithms, undertaking relevant training on a regular basis
SEO Manager Responsibilites
- Using industry and competitor analysis data to deliver a ‘best in class’ global SEO strategy which incorporates the identification of on-site and outreach strategies, in order to deliver to set metrics.
- Work closely with internal content and web teams to recommend changes, in line with the agreed strategy, to website architecture, content, linking and other necessary factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords. Ensure new web material follows best practice.
- In collaboration with content and social teams effectively manage the distribution of external content, link building and the keyword strategy.
- Develop and implement a robust testing program to ensure pages are fully optimised and growth momentum maintained via new technologies and strategies.
- Provide detailed analysis and reporting to demonstrate impact of executed activity.
- Support the Head of Acquisition in the development of a new department, contributing in the short term to other digital activities including Display and Social Advertising, PPC and Affiliate Marketing as needed.
We are looking to speak with the most talented SEO Managers on the market. This is a fantastic opportunity to work in a fast paced ecommerce department with an organisation who are on the accent! To apply for the SEO Manager role please hit the apply button now or get in touch for further information!
Ferhan Zaheer / /
This job was originally posted as www.cwjobs.co.uk/job/77587519