Commercial Management Accountant
Commercial Management Accountant job paying up to £55k in a High growth technology business
Your new company
A fantastic Commercial Management Accountant job has arisen working for a high growth Technology business based in central London. You will be reporting into the Senior Finance Manager and working alongside a close finance team on a daily basis. This business is looking for an ambitious newly qualified ACA / ACCA / CIMA to join their entrepreneurial fast track tech business and be part of a highly regraded team.
Your new role
This particular area of the business is searching for a newly qualified ACA / ACCA / CIMA who has a strong technical skill set with commercial acumen. You will be a strong finance candidate who has a well rounded and professional personality. You will have to be an outgoing and sociable character as this role also encompasses business partnering.
Key responsibilities include:
- Leading the commercial interface between finance and the business
- Management of P&L
- Working with FP&A and shared services team on commercial outlook
- Budgeting forecasting commercial support
- Management reporting (month end, reporting, reconciliations)
- Statutory accounting (prep of year end analysis)
What you'll need to succeed
- University degree (2:1 above)
- ACA / ACCA / CIMA fully qualified (0-3 year PQE)
- Newly qualified
- Approachable and rounded personality
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77580915