Graduate Validation Engineer
Tata Consultancy Services is an IT services, consulting and business solutions organization that delivers real results to global business, ensuring a level of certainty no other firm can match. TCS offers a consulting-led, integrated portfolio of IT, BPS,infrastructure, engineering and assurance services. This is delivered through its unique Global Network Delivery Model?, recognized as the benchmark of excellence in software development. A part of the Tata group, India?s largest industrial conglomerate, TCS has over 353,000 of the world?s best-trained consultants in 46 countries. The company generated consolidated revenues of US $16.5 billion for year ended March 31, 2016 and is listed on the National Stock Exchange and Bombay Stock Exchange in India.
We are currently recruiting for our 2017 Graduate Talent Recruitment scheme. As part of this scheme we have a structured initial learning program for 3 months followed by our continuous learning program. We are hiring for the role of a Graduate Validation Engineer.
Job Purpose and primary objectives:
Validation of telematics features for sign off.
- Testing Telematics features on rig and vehicle
- Provisioning part on a vehicle
- Flashing and update of parts
- Taking TCU and CAN logs
- Log analysis
Role is part of a team.
- Automotive domain knowledge
- CAN knowledge
- Tools ? Vector, Matlab
Experience in an engineering role
Person Specification: Client Facing, Communication, Assertive.
* Due to the nature of this role and the possibility of European travel, candidates are expected to satisfy the requirements for free movement of workers within the EU Member States (which may include, for example, a requirement to hold a valid EU passport).
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959511932