1st Line Application Support | Insurance | Kent
IT Graduate / 1st Line Application Support Analyst with 1-2 years' experience required for leading insurance broker to work in their offices based out of Kent. This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking for their first role out of university or with a few years' experience in a similar support role to join one of the largest insurance brokers globally.
Our client is a tier-1 insurance brokerage and sell both commercial and personal lines of insurance for some of the largest insurers in the world. You would be joining a market leading team in a global organisation which will give you the exposure and opportunity to develop your skillset and career.
- the answering of support calls from our customers and dealing with them in a timely and professional manner
- the accurate logging and updating of calls
- taking lead analysis and ownership for incidents, co-ordinating with 2nd line support teams, business analysts, Service Desk colleagues and customers
- taking responsibility for SLA compliance
- monitoring of open incidents to ensure that our high standards of support are maintained
- occasional testing of defects for inclusion in periodic software deliveries to our customers
- flexibility working on a shift rota basis
- effective approach to problem solving
- the ability to prioritise and take responsibility for own workload to meet tight deadlines
- good communication skills both written and verbal
- pro-active approach
- effective team player
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959517460