Project Engineer - 34354 - up to £2109hr Ltd Co - Powertrain
Job title: Project Engineer
Salary Range: £17 - £21.09ph
Location: Gaydon, Whitley, Oxford Road
Project Engineer - Powertrain
A Project Engineer is required with knowledge of Prototype Vehicle Operations and good communication skills. Candidates with experience in the Automotive industry would be well received.
Due to expansion this company, a global OEM based in Gaydon requires a Project Engineer with process improvement experience on a contract basis. As a Project Engineer you will be required to:
- Manage the team in the planning, co-ordination, delivery and reporting of requirements to support the specific Project using Product Development System principles.#
- Represent Powertrain in external communication and status reporting, providing a coherent status for the CoC into the VPD.
- Lead and manage input to weekly Programme Steering Team and Vehicle Integration Team meetings and drive the team in the use of tools and processes to manage the completion of deliverables for programme unit gateways.
The Project Engineer should have the following skills or experience:
- Good communication skills, both within immediate team and with other departments. Capability to drive and motivate the team to achieve results
- Determined to achieve deadlines and be pro-active in anticipating and preventing any build stopping issues Drive to continually implement process improvements
- Drive to ensure that the quality of the product is not compromised by the ability to achieve the timing plan. Good understanding of Prototype Vehicle Operations processes
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you have knowledge of Conflict and issue resolution and you want to be considered, please apply today. If you have any questions about the Project Engineer role (34354) please contact Teresa Anderson at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on *************
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959514521