Although some Brokers have a Risk Management offering, few embrace Risk Management with real commitment but this Broker recognises that offering its clients a Risk Management programme Is a crucial, value added service.
You will visit corporate clients, meeting face to face with senior personnel and evaluate risks, make and agree risk improvements and prepare reports - in order to reduce the potential for risk within the business.
A great long term career opportunity awaits the successful candidate!
Key responsibilities include:
* Providing an independent risk assessment for commercial clients, in order to identify potential problems and take steps to minimise their impact.
* Accompanying Account Executives on site visits at renewal and new business meetings.
* Advising clients on reducing the level of risk.
* Act as liaison between client and Insurance Companies.
* Undertake site audits, producing reports on risks and control measures.
* Collating and assessing risk information on the business to be insured
* Developing relationships with customers and following up on advice given within the Risk Management report
To be successful you will demonstrate the following:
* Risk Management experience gained within a Broking or Industry environment - combined with relevant professional qualifications.
* Confident communicator and influencer, face to face and in writing.
* Commercial awareness and able to provide leadership on technical matters.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959517020