AV Project Manager
AV Project Manager
C.£28k D.O.E + good benefits package
This role may require some national/international travel on occasion
Our client has an excellent opportunity for an AV Project Manager to work for an expanding digital communications company based in Warrington. This role would ideally be suited to an AV Engineer who would like to progress into the project management side of the business.
As the Project Manager for AV,your role will be to manage and be solely responsible for the liaison, coordination and implementation of customer projects. You will contributing in the growth and development of new business within this sector making our client one of the key recognised companies for their services nationally.
Your daily duties and responsibilities will be to:
- Produce quotations, monthly board reports and project plans which determine time frames, resource requirements and procedures
- Attend any customer site meetings and tender reviews when necessary
- Manage customer accounts and manage/respond to tenders
- Assist in commercial contract reviews prior to signing
- Develop / implement / modify any standard documentation
- Interface between sales, operations, customers and engineering (including subcontractors) to ensure timely and cost effective performance of contractual and operational obligations
- Maintain awareness and knowledge of product development and market needs
- Providing suitable interpretation to directors, managers and staff within the organisation
- Contribute to the evaluation and development of business strategy and performance in co-operation with the executive team
- Ensuring all accounts processes are undertaken
- Provide a fully auditable system for documentation
Essential attributes of the successful candidate:
- It is necessary to demonstrate an understanding of AV systems and possess other technical digital experience
- Excellent organisational and communication skills with the ability to liaise between the customer, the end user and the Engineer seamlessly
- Health and Safety knowledge (RAMS etc)
- Full UK driving licence and flexibility to travel nationally / internationally on occasion when required
- Previous experience of digital communications IRS/ WIFI/Network Engineer
- Suitable skills/experience: Project management, Administrator, Customer Services, Digital Communications, Engineer, Account Management
Over the past 26 years, our client has evolved into one of the UK's leading installation and maintenance companies providing pioneering technologies, systems and services to private and public sector companies.
- Auto-enrolment pension
- Sick pay is paid for 5 days per annum after the 1st year of employment.
- SSP is paid before and after 5 days
- Successful applications will need to undergo a DBS check
How to apply
If you wish to be considered for this Project Manager job click 'apply'. You will receive an email shortly after your application - you will need to read and respond to this to complete your application.
You must be eligible to work in the UK.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959515504