Location - Leicester
Salary - £26,000 to £32,000
A growing and fast paced, analytically driven company are looking for an experienced Marketing Analyst to join the team. You will be working closely with some of the company's key clients to provide end to end analysis on all Insight and Marketing campaigns. You will be analysing campaign activity and doing key analysis, which will help aid key business decisions and the strategy of future campaigns and techniques.
You will be working to tight deadlines to produce all analysis required and you will be building strong relationships with the company's large portfolio of clients.
If you have strong analytical skills and communication skills, this is opportunity is not to be missed!
- Working to tight deadlines to produce effect analysis in an efficient manner.
- Query and manipulate client databases to extract data for all reporting
- Data preparation relating to marketing campaigns across all channels
- Post campaign analysis
- Create reporting and forecasting reports and general data insight and analysis for all customer related data
- Deliver accurate analysis to the highest possible service
- Present data and insight as and when required to both the business and its clients
- Ensure all analysis and data is quality checked and accurate
- 2 years' minimum of working within an analytical environment and producing end to end analysis and report creation
- Strong SQL skills are essential for this role
- Strong analytical and numerical skills
- Feel confident to work closely and build relationships with both colleagues and clients
- Solid experience of Excel and Powerpoint
- Good communication skills
- Experience of working to deadlines
- Any experience in SAS, SPSS or anything similar is also beneficial but not essential
- Knowledge of working with customer insight or marketing teams is also beneficial but again, not essential
We are in the process of arranging interviews for next week, so please do not hesitate to get in contact with Kim Roe of Vantage Consulting on 01785 39000 or send an updated CV
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959516355