CRM Developer - Long Term Contract
Mosaic Island, a leading digital business transformation consultancy, are working with numerous customers in the Housing and NFP sectors.
We are currently working on one particularly exciting and high-profile programme of work which aims to deliver business transformation in a number of areas of our customer's business.
As a result, we are looking for a CRM Developer to join our exciting and growing team.
- Extensive CRM Development to Mosaic Island?s key customer.
- To provide CRM Technical Support for an existing CRM 2016 Implementation
- To implement the CR?s and liaise with the Client?s Project Manager and IT team
- To deploy the CRM Solutions as part of the Release Management
- To support integration between CRM and Informatica
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2016 Customization and Configuration
- Ability to code a Dynamics CRM Plugin, Custom Workflow Activity
- Form customization using Java Script and Web API
- Ability to build custom SQL and Fetch XML reports in CRMFamiliar with Microsoft TFS, CRM Solutions Management and CRM Developer Toolkit C#, Java Script, MS SQL, Web Services
- Experience in Microsoft Dynamics 365, ADX Portals SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS), SQL Server Reporting Services(SSRS)
- SharePoint integration
- Unified Service Desk
- Any certifications for Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Informatica (Only for our client's project)
Industry / company background experience:
- At least 2 years of experience in delivering Microsoft Dynamics CRM projects will be preferred.
- Housing Industry is desired but not mandatory
This role is an immediate requirement and rates will be highly competitive along with the opportunity to work on an exciting consultancy engagement.
Mosaic Island is an equal opportunity employer and is determined to ensure that no applicant or Employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements, which cannot be shown to be justifiable.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959517363