Engineering Design Office
Our Client, a global engineering and technology services company, is recruiting for an Engineering Design - Office Manager to join their team in the South of the UK.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the management of a small design team who are responsible for multiple, security system designs, outsourced electrical design houses, G17 & DA Process, for a large scale utilities based project.
- Leadership and development responsibilities for a small team of Design Engineers.
- Supporting our Client's internal project requirements and interdepartmental requirements.
- Coordinate the detailed Design documentation.
- Coordinate elements of the design process lifecycle.
- Coordination and control of resource and work load forecasting to support CNI design requirements.
- Coordination of Information and issues relating to site issues affecting design requirements.
- Design assurance and configuration of design output.
- Ensuring completion of final design documentation.
- Support measures to ensure compliance with our Client's internal Quality Procedures and the Clients Quality assurance, Document control and G17 procedures.
Skills / Experience and Minimum Qualifications:
- Proven ability to lead a major projects design team. Demonstrable experience of managing large multi disciplined integrated Technology / Security Design Projects.
- Ability to interpret specifications and contract requirements and deliver fully compliant security solutions and execution plans.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Excellent communication skills; both written and spoken.
- City and Guilds or equivalent in a related technical field (electrical/electronic engineering)
- Demonstrable operational related experience.
We look forward to receiving your application. For further information, then please contact Vicky Kendrick at ALLEN & YORK LTD on *************
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959515832