A global wire harness manufacturer are looking for EDS Design Engineers to join their team, apply now!
EDS Design Engineer
Interested in getting involved with current and future models of a Gaydon based automotive car manufacturer? Want to work for one of the biggest tier 1 suppliers in the world? Have you previously designed electrical schematics or harnesses? Have you got a good understanding of generic electrical engineering principles? Have you got a good understanding of full vehicle electrical architecture? A good understanding of harness manufacturing tools and processes?
Get in touch.
The client have recently won a lot of future projects for the UK's biggest automotive OEM and are now looking for a number of permanent EDS Engineers to support them as visibility for the next 5 years and beyond is looking very positive indeed.
Ideally you will be currently working in a similar position in either an OEM, Tier 1 or Consultancy environment as an EDS/Electrical Design Engineer/Electrical Systems Engineer working on whole vehicle electrical architecture. The most highly sought after are those who have performed a full-lifecycle role from specification through circuit design, harness design, prototyping, testing and development and eventually supporting with harness manufacture.
- Ideally degree qualified in an engineering/science-based field such as; electrical, electronics, physics, automotive etc.
- A sound knowledge of electrical theory and knowing 'why' you are designing systems the way you do.
- A good knowledge of voltage drops, harness protection, wire thickness, resistance, electrical distribution etc.
- Previous background in project managing/engineering whole vehicle electrical architecture.
- Harness design and development and manufacturing processes.
- Familiar with industry standard tools such as Catia V5, VeSys, AutoCAD Electrical, Zuken E3 or similar.
- Worked within an automotive, truck, bus, military vehicle, off-highway environment.
In return for the above, you will receive a salary of up to £45,000 per year (commensurate with experience) as well as a pension, BUPA healthcare and more!
All EDS Engineers who are interested in the above vacancy must be eligible to live and work in the EU!
Advanced Resource Managers Engineering Limited operates & advertises as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for contract/temporary positions.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959514228