Financial Planning Manager
We now have an exciting new opportunity for a Financial Planning Manager to join a well known Bank within their Retail division.
You will be working to develop key relationships and advise clients on investment advice. This is an exciting role that sits in the middle of the investment process and provides exposure to various areas.
You will be working within a world renowned bank which can offer some great opportunities of progression and development and also some very generous benefits.
The key responsibilities of a Financial Planning Manager include:
- Supporting the growth of the Financial Planning team
- Maintaining reputation by working in close partnership with Retail colleagues
- Providing solid investment advice to clients
- Identifying potential new customers in need of investment advice
- Taking control of your personal development
- QCF Level 4 qualified
- Experience of working within a regulated adviser role
- Strong problem solving and decision making skills
- A good understanding of the regulatory environment
- Ensure all regulations and compliance protocols are followed
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959514332