Our client, an organisation based in Exeter are looking to on-board a MySQL Developer. The role is permanent, with a competitive salary, good benefits and a outstanding work / life balance.
This role involves working alongside other developers and DBAs to support the ongoing expansion of the companies code base and the addition of new product ranges. Core duties will involve development work including: optimising server processes, designing new functionality and developing stored procedures. Opportunities also exist for taking the company?s AWS based platform to the next level, managing data processes, and ensuring data accuracy and integrity.
- Strong MySQL query/procedure skills essential
- AWS VPC DBS and EC2, monitoring, scaling, optimisation, and redundancy Database Management and Development ? MySQL, RDS
- Experience of PHP and/or Java advantageous
- Experience working with and archiving of large datasets, Redshift, and ETL beneficial
- Concentration, focus and innovation Initiative
- Attention to detail
- Comfortable working in fast-paced environment
- Sense of humour
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959514318