Mobile QA Automation Engineer / Software Developer in Test
**Long Term Contract** Mobile QA Automation Engineer / Software Developer in Test
£450 - £525 per Day (Dependent upon experience)
Long Term Contract
Start: ASAP but willing to wait up to 4 weeks (so if you're currently on a permanent and considering contracting then get in touch).
(Automated Testing of high traffic Mission critical native mobile apps). A talented agile team is seeking a Test Engineer for what will be initially a 6 month contract on a project that is set to roll on for some time, with plenty of new features and functionality in the pipeline - good people will be retained.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Strong web automation experience on native mobile apps, either android or iOS.
- Strong experience in either Java or C#
- Agile development methodology & practices
- Proven capability developing mobile test automation frameworks
- Cucumber-style acceptance test frameworks, Cucumber / SpecFlow or similar
- Experience with Mobile UI testing frameworks like Appium / Calabash / Espresso or similar
- Full software development lifecycle
- Be an individual with a passion for cutting edge tech and learner mind-set.
- If you fit these requirements, then do apply and we can have a confidential chat, I can share more information about the company, the project, the team and answer any questions that you might have.
For the right candidate, I am willing to up to a month so don't be afraid to apply if you're currently in a permanent role with one eye on going contracting. This is a long term contract so great potential to earn well, learn well and be a part of a flagship product!
The Digital Bods hold a proven and well-deserved reputation for providing high quality talent, and so it?s important that all applicants have, and can, provide strong references.
**mobile / qa / automation / android / ios / java / C#**
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959514130