Harris global are currently recruiting on behalf of our client an industry leading global organisation for an experienced Portfolio Manager to work on a permanent basis.
The role supports the Head of Delivery by managing and reporting on the demand and capacity of Technology Solutions? people to support effective delivery of implementation and change projects to clients by:
Day to day duties of the Portfolio Manager:
- Being the primary point of contact for receipt and prioritisation of new work requests.
- Ensuring that the future demand is understood and the scheduling of work is optimised considering technical requirements, required effort, capability and available capacity.
- Reporting on the consolidated view across the portfolio of delivery s.
- Providing information and reporting to enable the Change Executive to exercise its governance and oversight responsibilities.
The successful Portfolio Manager will possess the following skills and experience:
- Proven experience of resource management (allocation, prioritisation, negotiation and reporting).
- Detailed understanding of the nature of Technical and Delivery work and the capabilities required to delivery that work.
- Proven track record of delivery and exceeding business objectives.
- Proven track record of strong work management skills.
- Experience in working with people across multi-sites.
- Skilled in negotiation and conflict resolution.
- Proven track record of stakeholder management.
- Track record of designing and implementing effective and pragmatic reporting and MI
- Prince2 qualified or equivalent
For more information and a full job description then please apply.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959514720