Audit Senior / Semi-senior
Audit and Accounts job, qualified or part-qualified considered in Diss
Hays are working with a top 15 accountancy firm in Diss, who are looking to recruit an ambitious audit senior or semi-senior for an exciting role which play a significant part in the growth of the firm.
Good communication and presentation skills a prerequisite, experience of audit and working with owner-managed businesses is essential. In return this role is offering a competitive salary with career progression within the firm and a great benefits package.
The Audit and Accounts Senior duties will be:
- Leading Audit assignments, taking responsibility for staff supervision and client management.
- Dealing with client queries and liaising with clients in respect of accounting and audit matters.
- Review work prepared by junior staff, ensuring quality in compliance with professional standards/requirements
- Monitor budget and understand commercial aspects involved such as billings and collections
- Learn to tailor the audit programme to suit client business environment and risk
- Manage client relationships and identify opportunities
- Report to the partner in charge
- Good knowledge of Sage, Iris, International Auditing Standards and FRS102
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- High level of integrity and commitment
The Audit and Accounts Senior will have the following skills:
- ACA/ACCA qualified or part-qualified
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal skills
If you are keen to secure a progressive Audit Senior role within a unique top 15 accountancy firm offering a great career progression, please apply today to find out more.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/77577654