Analogue Design Engineer - IC Design
Analogue Engineer - IC Design developing next generation capacitive touchscreen technology. You will be working on CMOS IC design and will need experience designing your own IC blocks.
This role will be working as part of an established and international team working from concept to end of life to design the next generation of capacitive touch controller Integrated Circuits.
It is essential that you have strong experience in the following areas:
- Integrated Circuit (IC) Design
- Experience designing your own IC Blocks.
- Experience of High Voltage (10V) analogue design
Experience with some or all of the following:
- Bandgap, Ibias generator, OTA, Op-amp, DLL, PLL, ADC, DAC, Oscillators and Switched-cap systems
- Spectre, Eldo, HSPICE
- Cadence Assura, Calibre
While not essential, any experience of the following would be advantageous:
- Digital Electronics design
- Matlab, Labview, AHDL, Verilog-A
- Programming or scripting language such as perl, awk, tcl, C etc
- Knowledge of Verilog-AMS modelling, mixed signal co-simulation and/or experience of low power, multi-voltage design will be and added advantage
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959515370